BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Okay here we go, One, two, one, two, three

So I havn't blogged about anything important lately so here i go.
So my math class, that's always a good place to start. I have a D currently. ARE YOU FRICKEN SERIOUS?! I hate Mr.Cohen. My mother tells me that it's not him its me. Sounds like a cheesy break up. But she is telling me that it isn't his teaching skills that are causing my 69%. But if it is me then why are most of his students failing?
I love love love love love my english class though. Sometimes it gets annoying because the views of my fellow classmates have different views than me. That normally doesn't bother me but it's that they stand so strongly with their views they dont care what the others say and get kinda pissed.
Freshman studies is the worst class. Why in the world did they create it? The only time it is fun is when we get to talk because Matt is super funny. I love that kid.
I've been playing this game, more like a race called Jae'l Break. I'm actually playing as I type this. What they do is give you hints or clues that go with a website. At the site they have a question and you email in your answer. Right now i have 1 hotspot (website) done and the 2nd one just doesn't feel like giving me my second hotspot. :( I need 7 by Saturday.
So I am in no way homosexual. Not even a little. But one of my friends keeps doing very awkward things and people see it and claim that she is my girlfriend. She always holds my hand and when I pull it away she grabs it again. She demands my attention all the time. When she hugs me (which is about 7-8 times every time I see her.) she nuzzles her head against my neck. Then she gets like extremely upset if I don't meet her in between certain classes. I don't know if she realizes that this is reallly weird and creepy but I don't know how to tell her either. I wont say who she is. Don't guess, make assumptions, or ask me. I won't tell. but it just bothers me.
I remember when i was little (like 10 so not that little) i over heard my parents talking about how money was tight. I remember riding around my block thinking of all the things of mine I could sell to get money. Well they never really tell my sisters and I how tight money really is. To my sisters if they aren't told then they dont care. But I still overhear my parents and try not to ask for much. But my sisters still act like they did when money wasn't tight. They just spend and spend.
WOOT someone finally answered my question. I got it right. I instantly figured out the next hotspot and someone had posted the answer on DBSKNIGHTS so i had it :D Life is good~
So that's all I can think of right now. . . Oh wait i got into a 5th notebook. 300 pages baby~ I'm soo good~
Alright now I'm done.



사랑해, Sadie Elizabeth Kim

0 Thoughts: