BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Birthday Present

So I totes showed these socks to my mother the other day
I think they are the cutest socks EVER!!!
So my mom was like "What do you want for your birthday?"
B: Well i want these socks but your going to think I'm obsessive
M: Well ya
B: So I don't know what I want
M: Come on your going to be 15
B: I know. I for serious want these socks
M: Well let me see them
B: *Shows her picture*
M: really?
B: ya. . . .
Then I called Aleah and was like "We could so just turn these socks upside down and mop the floor with Changmin's FACE! Cause changminnie is the devil"
SO FUNNY! But really Mom cause I know your reading this
Those are the socks
And I know that this is ALOT of money but if you look at whats in there it's actually a GOOD DEAL!
LOVE YOU!!! and if you get me the DVD thing then I dont want ANYTHING for Christmas. :D

0 Thoughts: