BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 23, 2009

Mother I Lied

So in my last post I said that I wanted that HUGE DBSK package with a billion DVD's and a poster and stuff. Then I was thinking about it last night. That thing is $70 and that is a lot of money. At first I thought "Well last year they spent $50 on just two DVD's (OHSHC)" But this isn't last year and then I remembered "Hey they just spent $300 for you to get more nutrisystem and they're spending $200 a month for your voice lessons"
So mom when you read this (cause i know you read my blog) would I like the big DVD thing. yes. Do I want you to get it for me? NO! Don't even think about it. If you get it for me I will feel soooo bad about it!!! So do I want the socks? YES! Those are totes cute and alot less expensive.

0 Thoughts: