BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas '09

So I think now that i'm a little older I tend not to like feel as excited about gifts until I wake up for christmas. (BTW in case no one has noticed yet spelling and punctuation not my thing) So I was helping my mom cook dinner which i will describe L8TAH . . . . so im helping my mom cook and she was like "You feeling okay?" I was like "Ya whyyy" "You just havent been hyper."
So when im not hyper im sick. . . . okay its the truth but what ever. You know what im just going to start from yesterday.
So we made
AHHHH NICHKHUN JUST SHOWED UP ON MONICA'S CLOCK!
So we made 18lbs of Prime Rib (which we are still consuming tonight) we made creamed corn, rolls (home made!! By me and my dad) mashed potatoes, lime jell-o, green beans, rice, and had cider of the apple, pear, and grape apple flavor. Now Christmas eve feels the need to DRAG no matter how excited I am it just DRAGS. So im sitting around the house to FRICKEN SICK to do anything. I wasn't really sick just nauseous. So We finally started cooking around like 7!! We ate at like 8:30 when gordan got to our house (a friend of ours) his fiancee came later. So we got in bed around 10 but didnt fall asleep until like midnight. or was it 11. . .
My cat is rubbing her face against my toes. . .
So i was in my onsie (like a full suit pajama its fricken great) and really we arnt supposed to wake up my parents until 7. but every hour on the FRICKEN hour i woke up. lucky me i know.
So I've had no idea what in the heck my parents were getting me for christmas. I asked for korean men for my big gift.
Personally i wanted all of the angels and the hottest time of the day, but knowing me i would've gotten those mexicans. Monica you know who im talking about.
and alll night i kept saying how much i hate Fabio (my pink ipod) and this morning i walk downstairs to a BRAND NEW IPOD NANO THAT SHOOTS VIDEO!!! So at first i was all oh this is totes. But then i got it out of my case. and i just have to say my mother is the greatest person alive. Sorry monica and aleah.
IT FRICKEN SAID ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH ON THE BACK!!! I WANTED TO FIRCKEN CRYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
but i didnt cause i think my mother might've put me in a mental ward.
DARKNESS EYES JUST CAME ON OHMOGO! (aleah i've been typing it wrong)
So then i got the rest of the pear cider from the fridge and drank from the bottle and my mother called me a drunk.
I got
-a 120 color eyeshadow palate
-diamond earrings
-cute shirts (thanks bailey)
-Purple Jacket
-notebooks and colored ink pens :D (I WROTE MORE)
-perfume (celeb testers)
-new headphones
-$25 of itunes gift cards
-lotion
-a bamboo tree thing (I named him Yoochun but everyone else calls him Mickey)
-a bunch of other cool stuff!!
I laughed when i pulled out the earrings because thats what i had JaeJoong get Sadie in my story for christmas :D
So now im sitting in my parents room and i just bought the second season of OHSHC :D
I was reading Monica's blog and the clock is soo cool you just have to see it
http://themonicatheorem.blogspot.com/
I love it. She sooooooo got me into 2PM. It's not as bad as i love DBSK but it's second only to G-Dragon. that kid is like a male Lady Gaga but he is sooooo much better looking and has a better voice. Nichkhun from 2PM is my lover. JaeJoong is my husband and G-Dragon is a side view :D
Monica is going to kill me for saying that. . .
She said i should tell my dad i love SHINee or MBLAQ<---- Mexicans :D Really one of em has a stache. . . .ewwwie.
Haha that'd be epic if my dad killed SHINee or MBLAQ.
Okay i just spent like 10 minutes on 2PM . . . :D
Merry Christmas everyone
AND A FRICKEN AMAZING NEW YEAR!!!! 2010!!!!!
just noticed. i posted 3 times in the month of december WOOT WOOT!

0 Thoughts: