BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Voice lessons

Okay before I get into my lessons i just would like to say that my password for this blog isnt my password for anything else so i always end up typing the wrong thing and it BUGS ME!!!

Anyway so i started taking voice lessons. Why? not sure. I sing in the shower and before i got a teacher i would get out of the shower and walk past my moms room and she would say "We need to get you a voice teacher"

Is that some kind of insult?

JUST KIDDING Love you mommy!!!

Anyway youtube is being it's stupid self and DISTRACTING ME!! but i love it ANYWAYS

So I always say to Stephanie, my teacher, that im going to blog about how well i did that day in voice. but i never do obviously. So here i go!

When i started voice i had like noooo range. I could not even get into second. . . thats crap.
So she pounded me through second and just the other day i was doing scales and i not only made it though second on chest voice, i didnt even know i did it. Normally when i go through second bridge i make faces or laugh or do something because it would feel weird but now its all
"hey second bridge i just OWNED YOU!!"
She once showed me a video of vocal chords and EWWWWWWWWW i advise you to NEVER look it up. I was like gagging and she just laughed at me. She is like my best grown up friend mostly because she doesn't act grown up all the time. She's INSANE but in a good way ;D

So ya now i've blogged about voice. . . ACCOMPLISHED!!!

0 Thoughts: