BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

School

The hardest thing in my life is school.
NOT FAMILY
NOT MY LOVE LIFE (or lack there of)
NOT FRIENDS
NOT ANYTHING EXCEPT SCHOOL!!!
I'm taking really hard classes this year and some of those classes i was never good at anyway.
I have Bio. 1 Honors. I was never good at science. I dont care who says what I was never good at science. Too many difficult terms that all looked alike but ment different things. Also my teachers in middle school wern't that amazing so all the things i should know i dont apparenly so everyone around me is like "BLAH BLAH BLAH I KNOW EVERYTHING!" and i sit there like i have no clue whats going on!
Spanish is hard because i get how everything is said but the spelling is AMAZINGLY HARD! Epsecially how my teacher grades. 1 missed accent then your entire answer is wrong. not even a half credit. I wish they would let me take Japanese. I've learned some phrases in korean and can romazie simple Korean phrases so Japanese cant be tooooooo far off. I can already write all the way to 4 in Japanese. I know now your thinking "WOAH 4 YOU'RE MOVING UP IN THE WORLD!"
Theatre isn't hard as much as it is stressfull. The whole hours thing drives me insane!!! But other than that it truly is my favorite class next to english.
English is the greatest class on earth. It's simple and entertaining because Mr.Matulat gets that we have other classes and he gets that our majors are demanding. He gets it!! At the beginning of the year some senior theatre majors told us to find a teacher we could go to and just lay on the floor and cry. I think Mr. Matulat would let me if i asked.
Math. . . . ohmyheck. I love the teacher when he isn't teaching. But the way he teaches you can never tell if he is joking or if he is serious. Then he teaches things the simple way. So for like slope intercept form he just says y=mx+b so we (we being layne and myself) went to the book and had to look up slope intercept form.
School just isn't fun anymore.

0 Thoughts: