BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 21, 2009

Oh Goodness

Well I just discovered something amazing. No it isnt some lost treasure that will make me rich and help me marry JaeJoongie, BUT it is that I have been blogging for a year now!! WOOT WOOT!

Celebratory Picture :D
Yay SM Town!!!
Anyways. . . . . .
So I'm on Christmas break and this is like the only time i might blog more than once in a month. Not a lot has happened lately. Oh wait ya it has its called MY AMAZING BIRTHDAY WITH ALEAH AT TOWN SQUARE (Five bucks when Aleah sees her name in this she'll be like OMG!! Hahaha )
So Town Square. . . . hahahahahahahaha~ *Sigh* Aleah and I were dropped off at town square around like 3 if i remember correctly. We were bent on taking pictures with cute guys. But all the guys we saw were either too old (Now my mother is reading this with a face like (0)_(0) <-- Glasses) or they were all draped with girls. SOOO we took some random pictures and decided it was YOGURTLAND TIME!!! Aleah was being a poop though and wouldnt go inside with me. So as im standing in line i see the HAWTEST guys working behind the counter so even though aleah is right outside the glass i called her
B:ALEAH THERE ARE HAWT GUYS IN HERE (Said in a whisper scream)
A:Well i think you should take a picture with them
B:One problemo Aleah I HAVE TO BUY THE YOGURT! and YOU HAVE THE CAMERA
A:Thats 2 problems
B:Just get in here!!!
So Aleah came in and took pictures of them and pictures of them helping me with my yogurt. :D Then as we ate the yogurt these AMAZINGLY HAWT GUYS walked by as i was on the phone with my mother too. SO I ran up to the best looking one (if you havent guessed by now these kids are ASIAN!!) So i went up to the guy and was like "Hey it's my birthday can i take a picture with you?" mind you i looked AMAZING that day) So he said sure and his friends were like "You always get the girls!" And i said it was because of his amazing hair.

Ya thats him, Say what you want i thought he was GREAT! We started following them :D We're creepers i know. (btw its really cold as i type this and i really need my snuggie but it's upstairs and im to lazy to go get it) We followed them into boarders then lost them after spotting this guy who looked strangely like sungmin from SuJu. So we left boarders and went to Sanrio for like the 5th time that day. My amazingly good looking friend Tyler was in there (yes monica the one from health) so I hugged him and Aleah said i should get a pic with him but we go to school together so i was like ummmmm. We also ran into pockets while we were there (Yes pockets is a person a very good friend of mine) So then those guys found us and started stalking us :D my feet started to hurt though like really bad! (Red heels :D) So I called my dad and he picked us up and we went home and watched like the fisrt 10 minutes of Bonjour Paris. (Say it in your native tongue, Paris. If your name isnt aleah you wont get that) Then we went to Nagoya and had the worst teppanyaki i've had in my entire life. The chef SUCKED! All he wanted to do was talk about blackfriday to my uncle. Then he put my food on Aleah's plate. POO HEAD!

So that was my birthday. Now I went and saw Expectations with JUNSHI!! IT WAS AMAZING MY FAVORITE PLAY TO DATE!! BETTER THAN SWEENY TODD OR CATS!!! It was great mostly because he talked to me :D

AHH IT POSTED THIS WITH OUT MY PERMISSION!

But anyways I will just leave as is :D Writing later i guess

BAI BAI!!!!!

0 Thoughts: