BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 11, 2010

BLOGGING!!!

Wow I hate finals. . . . I really do.
So after my new change i think it has been a week today that i decided to make the change. It has been so hard and I try not to show it because it is a stuggle within myself that i think i should be able to handle on my own.
I have taken the pictures off my new ipod along with their music. I put my Hello Kitty 26 charm (which represents JaeJoong's birthday) and i put it in the canister that the poster i got for my birthday came in and i put that in Bailey's closet.
I hope not to get rid of them completely because i still love their music but i hope that it's just their music not them all together.
I saw that JaeJoong was in Canada this weekend and i actually didn't feel really spazy that he was closer to me than normal. I then listened to some of their music (granted that it was really old like miduhyo and insa) and it actually was kinda boring to me. But the videos still get to me. I still cry just about every night. It will change though, i know i can do this.

Exams were super easy because I didnt have one in theatre today and dance p.e was niiiice~
And there was this silly paper that Aleah wrote me saying "I love Brookelynn Eliza Bergquist, Matt Fowler, Monica LaCap, and Asians" it said other stuff but at the very top it said MEOW in big letters and Matt saw the MEOW and was like 'Whats that' oh goodness i grabbed that sooooooo fast!!!

So i guess life is pretty okay.

0 Thoughts: