BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 11, 2010

Twice in One Day?!

I can't believe im sitting here blogging for the second time today but its happening!
The question is what is this even about?
I think that because Finals end on a thursday that im going to treat becca and i to LUNCH! nothing amazing like Olive Garden (cause im paying and i dont have that kind of money) but like In-N-Out, or Arbys.
I got on costume crew for west side~! I can now say goodbye to the whole hours problem seeing as this quarter i need 30 instead of 20.
I find it very hard to go to school with gay guys. Not that i dont like gay people, dont get me wrong i love them with my entire being. (Matt~)
But thats just it i love them. I fear im going to get attached to the feminine males at my school that when it comes time to find a Beau i'll find a gay one who will never return the favor. Like Matt. I think that kid is REALLY good looking. And his personality is really nice and funny. But He is GAY~ ( as i often have to remind Kenzie Ember Gray ) He wont ever think im more than cute. And it's the same cute i feel towards my girlfriends when i say they look cute. It's kinda unfair to the straight women in this school . . . . . But i still love them!
Now this is why i say this. I have never had a date. Like a legit "Wanna go out tonight' date because i've never been old enough. rule in my house is no dating until your 16. WELLL i turn 16 this year and i REALLLLY want to go on a date on my 16th birthday. But who to go with.
I want to go with this kid Jordan because we are really close friends and it does help that he is REALLY GOOD LOOKING~! And white (which is new for me because well ASIANS~~)
But i dont know if he'll be home by then (dont ask)
Then i thought well maybe my friend Randy Sly might take me. But not only are we not close enough for that he will be 17. . . .
Then there is this kid Brent from pahrump. HE IS AMAZING! But a total jerk. He would rather have the cheese and crackers out in Pahrump then the STEAK (IE me) in Vegas. jerk.
Oh goodness i dont even know how i wrote this much. And I still need to blog about the Dance P.E show . . . oh well that will be another day~
:D

0 Thoughts: