BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Summer

Wow, I'm so tired. I like dont want to type but im going to anyways with all of my grammer errors.
Soooooooo I got 'A's in Theatre, Dance, Freshman studies and spanish.
I got 'B's in Bio and Math
Whoppdiedoo.
Is that spelled right?
prolly not.
So my aunt stayed here. She brought her two 11 year olds and a 14 year old. It was like LOUD all the time and i was so annoyed with them all the time.
We got a dog. Her name is Maggie. She's a Jack Russell Terrier. Puppy so shes hyper. ALL THE TIME. Then she just crashes on people. Me my dad my sisters my mother. Not so much my mother. She is just all over the place all the time. I actually didn't want to get the dog. Thats not normally like me. But I thought about how hard it is to keep up with a dog. when you combine a high maintenance family with a high maintenance dog it's like crazy all the time.
So there is this caption contest that I've entered. Its fun but sometimes i'm first to post and then everyone takes my idea and twists it. its a little annoying.
I started watching JaeJoong's tv show Hard to say I Love You. Its really really good. I find myself screaming at the screen no matter whats going on.
Screen: Lets get the group together for drinks at Emo (name of a bar)
Me: YES MEET UP! DR. NEEDS TO SEE HARU AND NAKAJI NEEDS TO BE JEALOUS!!
How that came from a tweet about friends getting together for some drinks i have no idea.
The show is about how these people met over twitter and became really good friends.
It's pretty good.
So I found out today that this kid James likes me. He doesn't go by james but I don't want to put his name on here. He keeps posting status' on facebook about how he misses this girl. So this is our conversation
Me: who is that girl you keep talking about?
Boy: I can't tell you, yet
M: Well do I know her
B: yes. she's a theatre major
M: well does she have class 1/2 or 3/4
B: not sure
M: well do you have a class with her before lunch?
B: Yes
M: Well if its periods 1 or 2 that you have her she has 3/4
If its periods 3 or 4 then she has 1/2
B: she has 1/2
M: She has my class
B: well you could say that, cause it's you.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I love this kid ok nvm this kid is on my good side but bleh i could never like him like that.
bleh~
So Monica is writing this BOMB story
Http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/dreams_damsels
I'm byul. It means star. I think. . .Monica will correct me if im wrong.
I just cracked my pinky and it hurt.
Anyways her story is amazing and if you could read it and comment on it. She is amazing and someone needs to tell her because she doesn't believe her readers.
MONICA YOU'RE AMAZING!!!
Anyways. Glee is on tonight. I love that show. The kid Mike, the Asian, is like my favorite. Played by Henry Shum Jr. :D
Alright 3 minutes to Glee~
I hope to try to get back on the time of up till 3 sleep till 12 thing again. It might work.

0 Thoughts: