BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Why is my house freezing?!

I am sooo cold right now. It may have to do with the fact that I'm wearing booty shorts and a tank top but what ever I AM COLD.
GLEE WAS FREAKING AMAZING LAST NIGHT!!! I MUST HAVE BEEN CRYING THROUGH THE WHOLE THING!!!
It was so amazing. The Journey and the Queen, I couldn't take it. I was like. . . woah. :D
Totally listening to it now. Cause i'm just that cool.
I'm writing a story and i just started writing in the 6th notebook. 364 pages. Its a little insane that i've made it that far. people ask me "What will happen if you lose those?"
Well honestly will i be upset but I don't think i'd care too much. my story is the dreams i dream while im awake. nothing more nothing less. So to lose the physical portion of my dreams will be sad but i'll always have the story in my head if that makes sense.
Anyways. . . . ... ..... . . . . . . . . . . <------ weird dots.
:D

0 Thoughts: