BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 11, 2010

Why Am I Doing This Again?

So as of now it is 11:04 pm and my sisters are downstairs just dancing like fools. Not dancing fools cause those are people who like to dance, they just look like fools in the way that they are dancing.
So I went on 2 dates this week. It was fanfreakintastic. Totally went with JaeJoong Oppa and we made out in a movie theatre and then he asked me to marry him and now I'm moving to Korea with him.
But lets get real here :D
I went with BECCA on her two dates this week. Both with kids from her Physics class. First was on wednesday with a kid named Spike. Real name is un-known to me but what ever. We went to go see Prince of Persia with Aly, Cassidy, and Bailey. So 5 girls and Spike. Nice date for him huh?
It was fun, the movie was perdictable and Cassidy sat next to me with the popcorn even when I told her not to. I told her "Cassidy I don't want to eat any popcorn so just sit on the other side of Bailey" I even left a seat in between bailey and I so no one who would be consuming popcorn would sit next to me. Alas that wasn't the case. "But I want to be between you guys!!" I don't even like cassidy. I've known her since i was 10 and I turn 16 this year. She has been an annoying snob since day one.
Next date was thursday. I went with Becca on her date with Taylor who's last name begins with a W and graduated LVA this year. :D He was also my theatre aid. Anyways. It was us three Leo, Chloe, and Kara all at spring mountain ranch to watch Matt in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. For those of you who have been to spring mountain ranch you will know that you sit on the grass on blankets. Well it was hot thursday morning so I wore shorts a tank top and a like shawl type thing. Well up in the mountains it was like 70 something with FIERCE winds. I FROZE! And the show wasn't too good either. Matt was awesome and he made me laugh but the guy who played willy wasn't even funny or the slightest bit insane. And the girl who played Veruka or however the heck her name is spelled couldn't sing to save herself. But there were some good parts. Like during the scene where the squirrels are checking the nuts to see if theyre good, in the background you heard "good nut" in a cute female voice, the "bad nut" in a weird male voice. It was epic.
I love sleeping in my parents bed. It's so comfy and because it is I always have dreams while in it. Dreams in my bed are like a once a month thing. Like last night I had a dream I was my character in my story, 23 pregnant married to the man of my dreams. And it started right where i finished writing and it gave me so many ideas. I LOVED IT!
Well it is now 11:25 and I think I am done writing.

0 Thoughts: