BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 7, 2009

The Boys

Yes it is time once again to have a wonderful blog post about the most important men in my life




DBSK!!!



So recently JaeJoong, Yoochun, and Junsu filed a lawsuit against SM Entertainment. It was something about their contract so when fans found out (including me) we all flipped out thinking that they were going to break up as a group. HAHA NO! They came out with a new saying. The old one was "DBSK FIGHTING!" That was their saying from the start. The new one however, holds more to the time Right now. Its "Always Keep The Faith" and when I heard that I broke down in tears. It became a song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSFZX8tg21M) and it was very touching.
Now, my favorite member is Hero JaeJoong. And I remember the day I found out he had a tattoo on his back. I was watching this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKzxwd9XCeM) It is a video of them performing "Wrong Number" and "Mirotic" live and at the end they turn around and pull their shirts down low enough to see their backs and I saw this tattoo on JaeJoong Oppa's back.

Isn't it cute?!?!?! :D So then I'm on my DBSK blog where I can get all this info on the boys and I see that Mickey got a tattoo that says Always Keep The Faith. And I thought "wow isn't he just amazing! That's sooo sweet that he would get that tattoo!" HAHAHA why did I think that one of the other members didn't get it? IDK! Then I found out like five minutes ago that JaeJoong Oppa has the same tattoo in the same place. Aww look at that tongue! Lol JK JK that is sooo an inside joke. Then i was watching their variety show today and it was like an hour and a half long totally awesome! ( if you cant tell i was really bored today). It started out with a cooking challenge. It was Mickey and Junsu against U-Know and Max. Hero (JaeJoong oppa's stage name) was the MC because he normally cooks at home so they said he couldn't play (RUDE!) The teams had to fight for the ingredients to make 2 completely different dishes. 1 dish was a Korean dish I'm not even going to try to put on here and the second dish was a sandwich. The first game they played was "Of Course." Its a bit like playing "Yo Mama" on MTV. Max won for his team. Needless to say it was funny to watch that part but the next part was the best. They did a "news cast" with all 5 of them as anchors and i really was on the floor crying! And that doesn't happen often. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNgO1w1o0gE
All i can say is JaeJoong Oppa came out in fat pants and he is the thinnest of all the boys. He was telling people how to lose weight. So he made Max and Junsu do this funny dance. Then Max was all "are we losing weight?" and Oppa was all "no but your losing your style!" It was funny. I really love these boys and cant wait until they come to America!
ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!

0 Thoughts: