BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 7, 2009

Papa James

So my grandfather (papa in the south) on my mothers side passed away today. My mom is from North Carolina so that's why he is called papa. Anyway, so my mother has to fly to his funeral tomorrow and it's kinda sad but my mother and her father weren't all that close. He left my mothers mom (Nana) when my mom was little like 5 i think so she never was that close. Even today while she was running around the house getting ready to leave she never cried. Its kinda sad to me that they weren't closer but that's just my opinion. I've seen this man no more than 5 times in my life so it really isn't that big of a deal to me. Like I'm going to miss him and for a while i was sad but it isn't like when my Uncle Barry died. I still cry about that it he died like 4 or 5 years ago. Anyway he was and is loved and will be missed.

0 Thoughts: