BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

TVXQ

Yes another post about the amazing boy band Tohoshinki.(otherwise knows as TVXQ, DBSK)

So I follow a blog of some girls (like 400 of them) who live all over Asia and know whats going on with TVXQ all the time. So there was a video aired in Japan about the success TVXQ has had in Japan. All I want to know is WHY THE HECK WONT THEY COME TO AMERICA?!?!?!?!?!!?! Then there was a post on how Changmin is signed up to be in a drama. Jae Joong and Yunho have also signed to be in dramas. WHAT IF THEY ALL BREAK APART AS A SINGING GROUP TO BECOME ACTORS?!?!?!?!!??!?! WILL I NEVER SEE MY BELOVED BOYS SING TO ME LIVE?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?! But I did see a video today where Jae Joong could move his shoulder blades and the host of the show was like "He has wings! He's an angel!!"


Ya I think so too :D

0 Thoughts: