BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!

OMFRIGGENG!!!!!
Okay so someone prank called me so me being me i called them back. They were all "hey Harvey!" (who names their child harvey anymore?!) So I was all "Call me again and I'll call the cops"
So guess who calls me?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!
KLINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He was all "Hey Harvey. *Laugh* sorry Brooke my friends wanted someone to prank call. I knew you'd be a challenge *laugh*"
"Thanks *laugh*"
"So why don't you ever call me anymore?"
(b=me K=Klint)
B-because I have a life im sorry
K-oh and I don't
B-IDK I never see you anymore
K-oh
B-yep
K-I'll call you tomorrow
B-I'll be waiting
K-Or you could call me it would make me feel special
B-You are special
K-Luff you *laugh*
B-Love you too Klint *laugh*
K-Bye Brooke
B-Bye Klint
IT WAS AWESOME!!!!! I jumped and screamed and was all SQUEEEE!



yup

0 Thoughts: