BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 13, 2009

Solutions

So my cousin Adrianna recently was EXTREMELY THIN! So we were all "what did you do" i felt like I was watching an infomercial. She was all " I did Nutrisystem" in that like fake sing song voice. But totally true. So recently we were looking over everything that the plan offered. It sounded really good. But some of the food was weird. We would order from Costco because it costs about $30 less. The downside is I cant choose my food. Here is some of the things they might send me

http://www.costco.com/images/Content/MISC/PDF/358760.pdf

Yup that split pea soup sounds so yummy *barf*
Anyway i think it will work so I'm going to start right after camp is over. By January i should loose about 30 to 40 lbs at least that's what Adrianna tells me :D

0 Thoughts: