BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

My Friend

I don't know what to do. There is this friend I have. If you went to school with me you know her. Lets call her . . . . . . Cindy (not even close to her name). So we were really good friends but I wouldn't call us best friends. So on Tuesday I went to a party and she was there. She was fun to hang around for the first like hour. The party it self was horrible. There were like 40 kids under the age of 15 running around this beautiful house and the only adult was the hosts mom (who is in a wheel chair) and she really wasn't doing much about anything. So when kids started jumping of the top of the stairs onto a mattress "Cindy" said she wanted to. So I said "okay but when you break your neck I will say I told you so." Cindy then picked up her studded flip-flop and hit me repeatedly on both arms before commencing to jump off the stairs. Then she was all lets sit on the couch. So I sat on the corner and there was room on the other side of me to sit. NOPE! She shoved me over and sat where I was sitting, then proceeded to put her legs on me. She is kinda short so her feet were like right in my face. EW! She was all "lets go to my house" The one time I went to her house all the adults were smoking and drinking, one of which offered me a drink. So there was no way I wanted to go back there. The party still had 2 hours left though. So I tried everything I could think of:

  • I'm tired
  • Have stuff to do tomorrow
  • My head hurts
  • Not feeling well
  • I even used cramps

All of these were lies but she some how had a way to fix all of them. So as she went to jump off the stairs again I texted my dad and said "Pick me up NOW." The party was being held like a 5 minute drive from my grandparents house. So he was there like SUPER fast. Cindy was like "lets hang out on Thursday. So all day she has been calling me and texting me. I've ignored her every time. But how do I say to her nicely that I don't want to be friends with someone who hits me, and where I don't want to hang out with her because of the way she acts. I don't want to blow up on her or anyone else again. I just need some help dear readers of mine. so

HELP!!!

0 Thoughts: