BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

School

I should have written about this yesterday.. . . .


ANYWAY! So Mr.Troche is the COOLEST TEACHER EVER!!! I wish i had him. . . . . :D Tacos and hobos good times! So my theatre class is the coolest thing ever!! So for you other majors and people at other schools SORRY my class is BOMB! Mr. Edwards is super funny. I was all happy and perky the first day and he was like "Calm down" and i got all worried that i had done something wrong and he was like "Just kidding" and then i calmed down. Then today i asked him what his favorite musical or play was and he said Les Miserables which happens to be my favorite musical of ALL FRICKEN TIME!! So he is now my favorite teacher. But then i signed up to audition for "I never saw another butterfly" and its about the Holocaust. So i was like YA!!! It needs a younger cast. So younger cast means younger students I.E me! lol then i love my Spanish class, not the actual class, just my class mates. There is this junior named Micheal and he is the funniest thing ever!! He just talks non stop. its great. I ate lunch at the church and that was good cause it has an A/C and a microwave. So can you say HOT POCKETS! Neither can I. Diet remember lol ;D I love school and i cant wait to go back tomorrow.

0 Thoughts: