BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 17, 2009

Reunion

Wow I feel as though I haven't done this in a LOOOOONNNNNGGGG time. Even though it's been a week.




So this weekend was my family reunion in the mountains above Paraguna, Utah. We stay in this cabin called "Little Creek Cabin"

Cute isn't it :D

So because my parents were out of town all week my grandpa drove us for the 4 hour drive. My grandpa is OLD as in born in the 1930's WOW! So all he wanted to do was talk about how he grew up in the mountains and how he bathed 1 time a week. All i wanted to do was listen to DBSK on my iPod and sleep. So when i put in 1 headphone my gramps was all "what you listening to?" and i was all "Korean Music" So then he went off on how 2 of my cousins have been to Korea. Finally we made it to the cabin. After some talking to my uncle brent and my aunt becky, we traded rooms with them so we had a room upstairs and they had a room downstairs. So it was Thursday when we got there and the only other people there were my Anut Melodie and Uncle (little) Brent and their family, The Gossard family and the Frogly family (Becky and Brent). I really dont like any of their kids except Caden Gossard. That kid is a RIOT!

By like midnight all the teenagers were still up and playing poker when the front door opened and in walked Aleah. (she is like my favorite cousin of all fricken time) I stood up and ran to her and hugged her. She was all "nice welcoming comity" Aleah is a year younger than me. We went to bed after we helped them unpack.

The next day I was sitting on the back balcony writing my DBSK story (i didnt tell ppl that. PEOPLE I AM WRITING A DBSK STORY!) and Aleah walks up behind me and takes the story from my hand. She reads the intro and is like "this is good" then she turns to Chapter 7 and tries to start reading from there. In my story thought I use every ones actual names insted of their stage names so she read a line that was like, "Junsu, Changmin, and JaeJoong were all sitting on the couch watching soccer." She turned to me and was like "who the heck are these people?!" So i whipped out my phone and was like "THESE HOTTIES!" She saw Xiah Junsu and was like "ohhh he is HAWT" SO then i got Aleah obsessed with DBSK and now i feel bad because it is hard being one of their fans if you live in the US.

On Saturday Caden was setting up the horses to ride and saddled up the wrong horse. So he went to the top of the hill and we're all watching him when suddenly the horse stands on it's back legs then takes off running at top speed. So we see his hat fly off and we're like "oh crap." so we all run after him but the horse ran off to the gun range. As we were running we see the horse come back without Caden. The older men ran and found him on the ground. So he went to the hospital and now he cant run cross country. But he was really funny on his pain meds. He said "i dont know" alot and shrugged his shoulders. He would just sit there and press his lips in a hard line and do nothing.
I love going there and I cant wait until October when i get to go up there to just chill with my parents and sisters. Maybe even a few friends :D

0 Thoughts: