BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

"MARRY ME NOW!!"

Okay so I'm on one of my favorite sites TVXQsoul.com and they have Bio's of all the members. So I open up JaeJoong Oppa's and this is what it said (straight from the site)




Kim Jae Joong
Bio:Jae Joong is the oldest member of the group, Tong Vfang Xien Qi. He was the third to be added to the group. Jae Joong was selected out of a contest of 5,000 people as the “best voice” and “best face”. He trained with SM Academy 3 years before debuting with the group. The stage name he uses was told to him by a fortune teller. “Youngwoong” was the name that means Hero in Korean. He also picked the name Hero because he wanted to be the “Hero” of the music industry.
StatsStage Name: YoungWoong Jae Joong (Hero)

Real Name: Kim Jae Joong

Birthday: January 26, 1986

Birthplace: Chungnam

Religion: Atheist

Position: Main vocals

Blood Type: O
Random Facts:

-Loves to cook

-Has 8 sisters

-Has 11 piercings

-Has a matching tattoo (TVXQsoul) with Yoochun

-Wanted to be a grocery store owner, so that he can eat all the cookies

-Likes a girl with pretty hands and feet

-First kiss in the 6th grade

-Believes he will marry a fan

-Wants 2 daughters



So I read the last 2 and I screamed out "MARRY ME NOW!!"

I'm a fan, I've always wanted 2 daughters, I love his tattoos, I would love to see all those piercings, I come from a big family so 8 sisters BRING IT! and if he gets all all fat from eating those cookies I will not love him anyless. It was just funny cause I screamed that out and my sister was like BROOKE HE IS 8 YEARS OLDER THAN YOU ITS ILLEGAL!!!! hahahahahaha! Love Him!!!! <3

0 Thoughts: