BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 11, 2009

The Best Day Ever!!!

So I think that today is the best day ever. I don't care if it is September 11th TODAY IS THE BEST FRICKEN DAY EVER!!!! So it started this morning. I woke up and NONE of the computers were on which bummed me out but now that i think about it maybe it was a sign. So for like the last week i have been praying (isn't that new) and I have been asking for help is TVXQ. I know that I'm obsessed with them so i have been asking for help to know if I'm supposed to like them this much and if not then to help me to ease my way out of this obsession so this morning i was on the PS3's Internet and i was on YouTube and JaeJoong oppa and Yoochun Oppa's new song "Colors~Melody and Harmony~" with English subs was in my favorites which is weird cause i never favorited it. So i was like "okayy." So i listened to it and the first lines are
Right now, somewhere, someone is in pain, all alone

Passing through a sleepless night

Until the light shines on your heart

Let's nestle close together, so that we could sleep

Like a melody and harmony in love


Yup. So then i was like you know what this is a sign to AKTF!!!! (Always Keep The Faith)(Isn't this cute?! I designed it myself. See the 'A' 'K' 'T' 'F'?)
So then I got to school and Mr. Edwards praised me on my pantomime. And i was the only one to get praised so WOOT! Then he told me good job on turning in my play report early.
In dance P.E we did yoga (which is like my favorite thing in the entire world) and it was SOOOOOOOOOOO relaxing.
Then for Seminary i was one of the 5 people to get all the scripture mastery's right and there is a candy bar with my name on it!!!
In health Matt and I talked the entire time. Matt Fowler is the funniest guy ever!! He is a Japanese major and is like "Sailor Moon is my guilty pleasure"
Then in math I got a 100% on a pop quiz.
Then if life couldn't get any better I open up TVXQsoul.com and the first thing that pops up is that a verdict is on the way for the lawsuit that JaeJoong Yoochun and Junsu are in against SM.
Today has been the best day ever. The only way it could get better would be if Jae suddenly showed up at my door.

0 Thoughts: