BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Death Trap

So I have to see a play every quarter for Theatre 1. So because it is first quarter there isn't alot out, so we went to one of my old theatres, Las Vegas Little Theatre. I was in a summer production there of Beauty is a Beast. The play tonight though was vulgar to say the least.

So the play is about a playwright who reads a play that one of his fans wrote called "Death Trap."
The playwright, Sidney, and his wife, Myra, talk about killing him to take his play. The wife was joking Sidney was not. So when the young writer shows up (Clifford who btw is REALLY hot) He does get killed by Sidney and is buried in the back yard. Well while the wife is flipping out about her husband killing a person, Clifford comes back in the room and beats Sidney while the wife has a heart attack from the scare. Well Sidney didn't die but instead goes over to Clifford and KISSES HIM to celebrate that his wife is now dead.

So when that happened I was like O_O!!!!! Then they kisses like three more times then it went to intermission. So I was like "lets leave" and we did.

UGH I can't believe that I spent $19 to go see that.

0 Thoughts: