BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 21, 2009

Creeper

So there is this kid in my math class who wears a lab coat to school EVERY DAY!!! I don't even know his name!! Mr. Cohen calls him Rich and I have no clue why!!! But i think he likes me, So does Matt and Carolyn.
So it all started with the stare. We all do it . You know the nonchalant looking at the person we think is cute. But this isn't nonchalant and it isn't looking. ITS FRIGGEN NONSTOP STARING!!!
Then randomly he comes up to me before class and says "If you get bored look around the class and think of what peoples names and animal would be. Like you look like a Megan and a Dolphin." I find that really creepy! Then Matt was like, "She doesn't even look like someone who would be named Megan and she looks like a fox more than a dolphin." So "Rich" or whatever his name is goes and sits down.
That same day Mr.Cohen says "hey don't get so excited" when we started laughing with him over something he said so Jessi and I were like "Straight faces guys." So like everyday he looks at me and says "Straight face."
Same day as the last two, I was humming the Jeopardy theme then like three seconds later he starts to hum the same song starting from where I left off.
Today Carolyn passes me a note that says, "That kid keeps staring at you. I think he likes you" and I don't want to be rude to him but its creeping me out!!! So Carolyn was like " You should ask to take his coat home and not bring it back saying 'Oh I sleep with it'" I thought that was really funny though.

0 Thoughts: