BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Heaven's Postman

So my favorite person in the entire world is now in a film that will be coming out next month and I can not wait to see it!!! It's called Heaven's Postman (hence the title of this entry)
That is the promo poster and here is the trailer
It looks like crap no matter where you go or what video you look at.
Anyway when the chick in the poster started screaming "Why did you die?!" i thought she was talking about the guy who was talking about his father in like the middle of the vid. NOPE she was talking about my baby dieing. HOW SAD I cried (go figure). Then when Jae was in black and all the angels were walking to heaven and that couple hugged and Jae smiled all cute like I CRIED (I'm an emotional wreck lately. Don't tell my parents lol)
So ya i cant wait to watch this movie and i have it written everywhere on my calender. I just need like a set date now instead of just October lol.

0 Thoughts: