BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I Don't Know Why

I'm really sure why I'm blogging but I miss being able to post five or six times a day. So I thought hey its Wednesdays post something! . . . . . . .Tonight is SYTYCD and Glee. I'm uber excited for both (and when trying to type excited just now i hit the shift button about 6 times before i actually hit the 'X') We started watching Les Miserables today in Theatre and Mr. Edwards gave me dirty looks when I mouthed the words to all the songs. Well not glare but it was like :/ just with squinty eyes. My madre isn't feeling well and i feel sorry cause i feel like there is nothing i can do (and i know when she reads this she is going to read that last sentence and think 'you could clean' and then she is going to read this so HI MOM leave me a comment on the bottom of my page!!) back to what i was blogging. So i am like tired all the time! I remember there were days in middle school when i wasn't tired but now its like EVERYDAY!! By 7th or 8th period I'm like falling asleep in class. Not really but its those moments when your head like falling and it snaps right back up. ya i was having one of those in Spanish today. I love that on even days i go from my English class to Spanish class. Mucho funny. My parents laugh because i speak in Spanish alot. Not like fluent or even coherent messages i just say random crap in Spanish. Like when i say good night to my parents i would say "Buenos Nachos" because in Spanish good night is "Buenos Noches" but now I'm saying it right. And randomly when leaving some classes i say "Hasta Luego" to friends and teachers. Its is really fun! Wow i cant believe that this blog is so long. I feel like I'm doing an observation for theatre where we are given a topic and just write about what comes to mind. Ya that's what this feels like.

0 Thoughts: