BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Adam Lambert >w<

So on my playlist i have a few of my favorite Adam Lambert. So every morning I wake up sit on my laptop and listen to my music while checking email, updating facebook, myanimeface, whatever. But i turn on my music and Tracks of my Tears comes on and i thought LOOKING UP PICS OF ADAM!!! So i hop on Photobuckcet and saw this

i want to get a pedicure with adam!!!!!!!!!!! that would be sooo much fun if my feet wernt the things that scare small children at night. But my mom showed me this a few days ago -------->
O_o
And then i realized i wanted to be that snake!!! He surely is the "wild Idol" but anyway in this rolling stones issue he "came out" about being gay. AS IF WE DIDN'T KNOW! but anyway he still looks FRICKEN HOT gay or not. My friends are all saying that if he ever met them he would be a little less gay. Sorry girls he is like 12 years older than us. We may get a good laugh out of him though for being so pathetically stupid though!

0 Thoughts: