BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Totally Weird

So I was on vacation this weekend and when we get home the first thing we do is check the phone messages. So there was 1 for my dad and 1 for me. It said "Hi this is Tiffany i was calling for Brooke. We are planning a 5th grade reunion so just call be back" and she left her number. First of all i hated my 5th grade class and im sure they hated me. I was a weird child who went around holding printouts of FFAC characters saying "arn't they hot!!" ya creepy. So for one of them to have my number and then call me for a get together was weird. So i called Tiffany yesterday and she was at summer school. So she txt me when she got out ( i gave her my cell number ) First she was telling me all the details of what was going on. We were going to a movie at the red rock then we were going back to her house to swim. So i was all okay who is coming so far. It's her, myself, Kailee (back stabber), Anthony (HAWT!), Daniel (HAWWT), Zach (he went around screaming HOLY WATER!!), Nicole (prep gone emo), gracelynn (strange child), and John who asked me out in 4th grade. This will be an interesting Friday. BUT i did get a new outfit at Platoes. (Pronounced playtoes) its a thrift store but it only carries name brand stuff. So when you bring clothes in they go through it and say what they'll take and what they wont. So i'm going to look hot so it WILL be okay :D

0 Thoughts: