BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

dododododododododo

As you can guess I'm like SUPER BORED!!!!! so i thought HEY WRITE IN YOUR BLOG BROOKE! Oh the other day someone asked me how to spell my name so i said B.R.O.O.K.E. And she was all why is there an 'E' at the end. i never really thought about it before and after a moment i said "it adds character!" then thought about my answer and i realized. . . . that was a really good answer because her name was Brook. that just looks weird. So yesterday i opened my email and there was a message from Mary. So in my head i thought why is Mary e-mailing me? But then i read the email and was over joyed that Mary was willing to email me. Then i replied and then she replied then i replied and now i feel that even though we may not be BESTEST BUDDIES were closer than we were before which is a good change from the beginning of the year when i think both of us were ready to claw each others eyes out. LOLOLOLOL jk. And now Mary is going to read this and be like omg and then shake her head. :)

0 Thoughts: