BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 19, 2009

Ouran High School Host Club

So I was like super bored last night and as most people know i don't go to sleep until like three a.m (my record is staying up until 6 ;D) Anyway so i pulled out my trusty DVD player and my stack of DVDs and thought I haven't watched this in a LOOOONG time. So i pulled out disk 2 of season 1 (cause i dont have season 2 TT_TT) abd popped it in the DVD player. Omg i forgot how flippen FUNNY this is!!! So i LOVE Vic (tamaki's voice actor) he played Edward in FMA and that is my favorite anime EVER!!!! But i love Vic because his voice has that kidish sound to it which is perfect for Tamaki because no matter how flippin cute he is he is a big kid on the inside. Totally cute! And i love Caitlin Glass as Haruhi. Also on the out takes. She is sooo funnyyyyyy. And I've seen some of Mike McFarland's work and i must say this is his best role yet. i loved it when he was announced at Anime Expo and he came out in a wig and dress that is soo him. I had so much i wanted to say last night as i watched it but now i cant think of ANYTHING! oh well LOVE THE SHOW!!!!

0 Thoughts: