BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sick :(

Okay so you know how during the school you always want to get sick or you fake being sick to stay home from school. And how during summer you pray that the worst that happens is that you sneeze a few times to keep from ruinning a good summer. Well my life is the TOTAL OPOSITE! I totally got sick once during school and stayed home one more time for a surgery i had on my mouth. The rest of the time whenever i tried to stay home my mom was all oh go get ready and see how you feel. Then i was all ready for school and it totally wasnt worth trying to stay home. Then this morning i woke up at 1 p.m which is a first ever for me cause my parents or sisters wake me up at like 11. So i woke up to the sound of my neighbor playing on motorbikes, which its 1 so i cant complain. So i look out the window and suddenly my stomach is stabbing me from the inside. So i thought nothing of it and took some Advil. My hair was really oily so i went to take a shower but as soon as i got in my knees caved in and i fell on the floor of the shower. So now my family just left for the park and im here typing about how i would rather be dead than feeling this pain. UGHHHHH!!!

0 Thoughts: